A rousing worship song in Swahili!
Many thanks to Stephanie Biggs and her ministry Kujenga Upya on the advisory for the video and the situation in Tanzania.
We hope this video helps you in your worship, and in garnering a heart for the people of Tanzania, and their prayer needs. Do see the list here:
1) We thank God for wise leadership in the government through this COVID-19 Corona crisis.
2) We thank God for hearing our prayers and the COVID-19 outbreak in Tanzania was nowhere near as severe as predicted.
3) We thank God for all of the diverse beauty that is found here.
4) We thank God for peace and relative economic stability in this country.
5) We thank God for all of the potential that is present here.
6) Please pray that Tanzanians would know deeply and be transformed by Jesus, even so that they are eager to share Him with others.
7) Please pray for protection, wisdom, and courage for good-hearted leaders of every kind.
8) Please pray that Christians in Tanzanian communities would learn to worship God together with all of whom they've been made to be.
9) Please pray for wise development in all sectors of the country.
10) Please pray that the influence Tanzania has on surrounding countries would be positive.
Check out the Kujenga Upya ministry here: Https://www.kujengaupya.org
The sound track is by Resonance Band UK. Check out updates on their album here: https://www.facebook.com/ResonanceBandUK/
Photo Credits: Inspiro Arts Alliance, Stephanie Biggs, Deborah Kim, Jessie Tang & Pixabay
Front page Kitenge Fabric photo credit- Wikimedia, User:Inisheer
Video by Arts Release WEC.