The Global Creative Studio Day 2023 website is now live!
Save the date for our second Global Creative Studio Day!
Many creatives were greatly ministered to at the first such event in Apr 2022. This year, we are planning to hold both in-person gatherings as well as the online event over 24 hours on 7-8 Oct 2023.
Our creative studios from around the globe will open their virtual doors for a day of creativity on the theme, “From the shadow”. Following for a day the earth’s shadow around the sun, over the 24 hours we will explore the shadows over us, and from where we go forth using our creativity to express reflections of God.
With a choice of over 20 workshops and sessions run by art practitioners from around the world, you can:
- Meditate on scripture using art in worship and prayer.
- Listen to the prophetic through song, writing, dance, collage … and more.
- Learn more creative skills.
- Find out how artists are using art to come alongside people in the shadows and bringing them into God’s shadow through participatory workshops.
- Be inspired by our two invited guests : Patrick Bezalel, a hyper-realist fine artist from Singapore, and Coco Mbassi, musician and singer Franco-Camourounaise.
- Listen to your stories through improvised theatre.
And, a chance to chat and share with other creatives around the world!
Do follow our Facebook page where further updates will be released nearer the date.
You can also register with your email address at the link here: http://arts-release-studios.or...
When & Where
On Zoom, upon registration
This event has passed on Zoom